As part of the Information Technology Services (ITS) team, selected candidates will be responsible for convincing the organization of proper architecture; then create new automated build infrastructure, configuration, and deployment processes.
Enterprise System Programmers are primarily engaged in troubleshooting operations to assist application development teams. This debugging occurs within a hybrid cloud infrastructure, using modern DevOps oriented approaches. Prior experience automating and integrating technical solutions is highly desired. This is a versatile DevOps oriented position that focuses on providing enterprise application and infrastructure visibility to the GWF community.
• Develop, automate, manage and administer infrastructure and application components using a DevOps cloud oriented approach;
• Collaborate with platform owners to identify and standardize application requirements, implement automated solutions and create associated documentation;
• Assist with approach, design, Jenkins build and deployment of enterprise applications;
• Collaborate with external teams and organizations to deploy applications into different web container/application servers (for e.g: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss and Weblogic);
• Pro-active support, policy management, incident management and resolution of issues related to supported environments;
• Collaborate, develop and build appropriate tools for rapid and consistent management of applications deployed to AWS EC2 containers
• Participate in incident management and on-call rotations (FTE only).
Btech ,Mtech ,MCA
• 5+ years of previous related programming experience or a combination of equivalent education and experience
• 2+ years of previous related AWS cloud & automation tool (Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Fabric) education and experience
• Must have prior experience operating in a DevOps context where +50% of the workday includes writing production code;
• Proven experience writing operationalized production code (Python, PERL, Ruby, Java, Scala, Groovy or other related programming language common to DevOps oriented pipelines);
• Strong grasp of automation error handling and providing visibility into automated processes;
• Expertise in managing Windows and Linux Operating Systems;
• Ability to write documentation and share knowledge with OnShore/OffShore teammates;
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Experience with Jenkins build tool, Gitlab source code repository
• Experience with cloud environments AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud, and other IAAS platforms
• Experience writing in Perl, Java/J2EE, Unix(Solaris/Linux); Shell scripting in C(csh), Korn(ksh), and/or Bourne (sh) shells
• Experience configuring and optimizing a J2EE application server (preferably Weblogic and JBoss)
• Experience with Open Source automation toolkits (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Jira);
• Experience with migrating services and servers to the cloud and containers;
• Experience writing code that interfaces with various custom API’s;
Software Powered by iCIMS