Manager is a key position in the India organization. The position requiries a dynamic and experienced leader who is a SME in one or more of the SAP modules implemented in the organization (which includes following modules among others: FI, CD, BASIS, HR & CO ) . Leads and develops a technical team of professionals to directly support the objectives of an associated line of business using technology. Through partnership with associated business leaders, establish coordinated plans to realize a shared vision and then manage the execution and support of
Some of the key objectives of this position is to facilitate and drive the India team consisting of SAP Business analysts, SAP-ABAP developers, SAP-UFT Testers & SAP production support. those plans.
• Own efficiency of delivery, people and knowledge capital of the India based SAP teams.
• Drive the India technology strategy. This includes ensuring the team integrates into the global SAP teams and performs as per global SLAs and standards prescribed. This also includes driving innovation and process improvements out of the India team.
• Bring in actionable human capital initiative such as knowledge sharing, Employee engagement, job/ role rotation etc.
• Drive career development initiatives within the team, executing individual knowledge advancement plans tagged to yearly goals
• Be a strong leader for the team to look up to and follow. Be instrumental to conduct performance reviews.
• Accountable for team deliverables for all releases, feature releases, patches, customer specific releases. Prepare and maintain capacity plans and resource allocation to the projects
• Drive stakeholders review and independently address queries from onsite leads and counterparts.
• Drive Weekly meetings with all the Leads and Stakeholders.
• Capture and report metrics as per process. Analyze the trends, plan & implement improvement actions as necessary
• Prepare shift plan and ensure team follows the plan.
• Report progress against plans, risks, issues and coordinate/ triage with leads/stakeholders and other teams to mitigate issues and risks.
• Takes complete ownership of SAP production Batches being monitored during India time by the team. Manages reporting and communication in case of batch issues, SLA breaches
• Takes a holistic view of all SAP teams in India and recommends and implements actions both from a process or technical perspective to show continuous service, delivery and performance improvements.
• 11+ years of overall experience with in-depth hands-on working knowledge of one or more of the SAP modules used in GreatWest which includes proven experience of leading teams for a minimum of 5 to 7 years.
• Hands on experience with handling complex issues. Strong understanding on various support processes.
• Proven expertise in coordinating changes across application for a release to QA, UAT or production environment
• Ability to drive initiatives across projects and strong in overseeing the coordination of initiatives across the team.
• Strong interpersonal skills, people management skills, with a proven ability to manage conflicts, increase productivity, hire and grow talent
• Experience working closely with development, QA and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
• Must have strong work ethics, proactive, be a self -starter, motivated & detail oriented.
• Expertise in below tools/technologies
o SAP FI, SAP CD or SAP CO
o SAP ABAP
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
Software Powered by iCIMS