Data Warehouse ETL Developer
• 5+ years of software development experience preferably in a Data related field.
• Proficiency in ETL development and design using Informatica BDM/PowerCenter(9.x or later).
• Strong SQL knowledge, RDBMS experience preferably on Oracle platform.
• Exposure to Data Warehouse principles.
• In depth understanding of dimensional model and ER designs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Bachelors in Computer Science or a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field is required
• Enthusiastic team player.
• Ability to work with stakeholders at onsite and translate business requirement into a technical solution.
• Agile/Scrum exposure
Other desirable Experience:
• Exposure to cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
• Exposure to BI tools (BO, Tableau etc.)
• Experience on UNIX/LINUX platform
• Shell Programming (C-shell, KORN Shell), PERL
• Any experience with JAVA, Python and exposure to Hadoop will be a plus
Great West Global is a member of the Great-West Lifeco Inc. group of companies, which has interests in the financial services sector in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. Located in Bangalore, the company supports Great-West Financial and Empower Retirement offices across the United States. As an associate, you will enjoy the strength and security of an established firm along with the excitement and growth potential of a start-up company. You’ll also enjoy attractive benefits, including: competitive salaries, paid time off, Provident Fund contributions and health and life benefits.
Software Powered by iCIMS