Great-West Financial is looking for highly skilled Senior Developer to join our Architecture team in an established and expanding IT organization that is vital to the growth of our company.
• Identifies technical automation solutions for business processes improvement.
• Create Reference Architecture understanding significant components and the relationships between them within a Service-Oriented Architecture and develop consistent SOA implementations in applications and systems.
• Works independently or in team with other consultants to customize salesforce.com solutions and integrate third-party tools (both vendor and open source).
• Maintain high levels of current skills in software-as-a-service (SaaS) architecture, solution design, and salesforce.com technologies and best practices.
• Maintain high levels of current skills in platform-as-a-service (PaaS) architecture and solution design e.g. Heroku, Amazon AWS.
• Develop, document, and provide input into the platform technology roadmap for Empower Retirement and Great West Financial.
• Develop SalesForce solutions on projects, small and large
• Understand integration protocols and technology such as REST, OData and MuleSoft Service Bus.
• Document requirements & functional specification for projects including use cases, screen mockups, wireframes, integration specifications and field mappings.
• Investigate new technologies and business applications and assist the Enterprise Architecture team
• ~6 years total software development experience required.
• Fundamentals of Distributed Computing
• Knowledge and experience with AWS and/or Heroku
• Familiarity with Docker containers
• Strong knowledge of SFDC data model, security model and Integration components (e.g. SFDC APIs, Security)
• Expertise with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) methods and implementation technologies.
• Proficiency in REST based web services.
• 1+ years with Mule ESB or similar integration development experience.
• Understanding of business process management, ECM, and CRM.
• Understanding of new software architecture frameworks such as 12factors.net and Continuous Integration methodologies.
• A firm understanding of building mobile applications that utilize web-services (either HTTP, XML, SOAP, JSON or other services), in order to tie applications to critical server-side APIs.
• Medium/Strong shell scripting along with some familiarity with Linux
• AWS certification (Associate level) would be another huge plus
• Familiarity with Big data is desired (Hadoop, Apache Spark etc..,)
Full time graduate in technical discipline(BE/Btech/BCA)
Talent Acquisition Team
Great West Global
Software Powered by iCIMS