The Fees Billing Coordinator is responsible for the basic understanding of fee structure and system functionality of all Retirement Services lines of business. The majority of the work is completed on the EASY recordkeeping database.
• Accurately respond to requests to set up, change, correct and research fee structures in ISIS recordkeeping database based on established procedures (specific by line of business), system capability and regulatory requirements.
• Research and clear various system reports based on departmental procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Research issues identified using the EASY system, working with case managers, relationship managers and others as needed. This includes making recommendations for corrective actions to resolve issues identified.
• Develop understanding of explicit fee structures for all lines of business (PNP, Institutional, 401k).
• May participate in special projects as well as back up for other Fees Billing Coordinators.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and verbal/written communication skills are required.
• 1 – 3 years financial operations experience preferred.
• Associates degree in Business Administration preferred.
• Intermediate Excel and basic knowledge of Access preferred.
• Experience with EASY a plus.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Normal Office Working Conditions
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
Software Powered by iCIMS