Great-West Financial Services is currently hiring a QA/BSA, to join our FASCore (Financial Administrative Services Corporation) team of professionals. FASCore is a subsidiary of Great-West and a leader of 401(k) record keeping services. The position is responsible for the analysis and testing of enhancements, modifications, and new development on our financial service systems.
• At least three years of software testing and business analysis experience
• Must have experience testing front-end web based software
• Must have experience developing test plan in HP Application Management Lifecycle (Quality Center).
• Must have the basic concept of Relational Database and SQL in order to pull data from various sources to analyze. Knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
• Because this position might take leadership in the coordination of projects, organizational and project management skills as well as project methodology understanding are important.
• Business knowledge of 401(k), 457 or 403(b) retirement plans would be a great bonus.
• A top performer in this role is one who takes initiative, is self-motivated, and able to juggle multiple priorities. So, we are looking for candidates with these qualities as well.
Bonus Skills (Nice to have):
• Mobile device testing experience
• Voice response testing experience
• SFDC (Salesforce) testing experience
Typical quality assurance duties include: (80% of role)
• Produce test plans by reviewing business and system specifications and determining test cases to ensure thorough testing of applications/transactions.
• Set up test data as applied by utilizing tools (e.g. SQL, Toad) to facilitate efficiency and accuracy of testing.
• Perform functional, integration, and regression testing by executing on-line and batch transactions.
• Work with the business areas on user acceptance testing.
Typical business analysis duties include: (20% of role)
• Work with the business and project management team to understand and analyze requirements for business requested projects.
• Participate and assist in requirement, analysis and design phases of assigned projects.
• Develop system requirement documentation as applied.
Software Powered by iCIMS