Great-West Financial Services is currently hiring a QA/BSA, to join our FASCore (Financial Administrative Services Corporation) team of professionals. FASCore is a subsidiary of Great-West and a leader of 401(k) record keeping services. The position is responsible for the analysis and testing of enhancements, modifications, and new development on our financial service systems.
The Web Maintenance Developer will responsible for helping the Web Maintenance team on all maintenance work for the currently deployed microsites, pre-login pages, landing pages, websites and other digital/online properties. In addition to the maintenance work, this role will also help the team on new digital projects.
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, this individual will work with the Sr Web Dev and Traffic on web maintenance tickets through Workgroups DaVinci. The role supports multiple brands (Great-West Financial, Empower Retirement, Empower Institutional), multiple digital properties both internal and external.
The Web Maintenance Developer must be a team player, self-sufficient and a multi-tasker. Must be able to troubleshoot and work on tickets assigned to them with little or no supervision. They must demonstrate a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work follow instructions from Sr. Developers and make changes based on feedback from QA. This role will also need to be able to effectively communicate and update marketing team member to ticket status and timelines of digital web/maintenance projects.
• Work with Sr. Web Dev and in the Workgroups DaVinci system on the daily flow of web maintenance tickets.
• Work in design tools such as photoshop to create or modify assets to best suit a digital environment
• Work with Sr Web Dev on larger digital projects
• Making tickets assigned to them are ready for weekly or daily releases
• Work with communication strategist to gather any additional information to complete any tickets
• Attend daily web maintenance standup (or provide written updates before hand)
• 2-3 year + working on web sites or in a web maintenance role
• Must be able to code html and css by hand (no wysiwyg editor assistance)
• Basic understanding of main Git commands
• Basic understanding of FTP and how to transfer files to/from a server
• Requires some working knowledge of web-based technologies including ASP,
• Basic understanding of Gitlab as it relates to submitting Merge Requests
• Ability to modify existing graphics in Photoshop and export to the most appropriate, web optimized format
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements:
Normal Office Working Conditions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
Software Powered by iCIMS