The Web Maintenance Developer will responsible for helping the Digital Marketing Operations team on maintenance work for custom Participant Websites. The role will also implement content updates for select microsites, pre-login pages, landing pages, websites and other digital/online properties that may be built in Drupal. In addition to the maintenance work, this role will also help the team on new digital projects where appropriate.
This individual will work with the various members of the onshore Digital Ops team and the Traffic Manager on web maintenance tickets through Workgroups DaVinci (the agency ticketing system). The role supports multiple brands (Great-West Financial, Empower Retirement, Empower Institutional), and multiple digital properties both internal and external.
The Web Maintenance Developer must be a team player and a multi-tasker comfortable working in a high volume workload environment with strict deadlines to achieve. Must be able to troubleshoot and work on tickets assigned to them with little or no supervision. They must demonstrate a keen eye for detail, and the ability to follow instructions from onshore team members and make changes based on feedback from QA. This role will also need to be able to effectively communicate and update ops team members as to ticket status and timelines of digital web/maintenance projects.
• Work with the onshore Digital Ops team and in the Workgroups DaVinci system on the daily flow of web maintenance tickets. Primary tickets will entail support of up to100 white-label custom sites and our generic sites as well.
Projects could include:
o Posting of logos
o Posting of messages
o Select banner and tile changes on pre-login pages
• As select corporate sites are built in Drupal, support ongoing content updates within the Drupal platform.
• Work in design tools such as Photoshop to create or modify assets to best suit a digital environment.
• Work with the onshore Digital Ops team on larger digital projects as assigned.
• Ensure that daily or weekly tasks are completed as assigned within Workgroups DaVinci and appropriate communicate within the ticketing system as to status on all tickets.
• Work with communication strategist to gather any additional information to complete any tickets in the assigned timeline.
• Attend daily web maintenance standups.
• Ensure any deliverable is appropriately QA’d and signed off on by requestor
• Demonstrate a keen eye for design details and adherence to existing branding, coding and styling conventions in all assignments. Must ensure that all work displays as expected in mobile, tablet and desktop views.
• Role will gain additional responsibilities of content support as the skill set and expertise expands.
• 2-3 years + working on web sites or in a web maintenance role
• Must be able to code html and css by hand (no wysiwyg editor assistance)
• Experience with Bootstrap for responsive development
• Basic understanding of main Git commands
• Basic understanding of Gitlab as it relates to submitting Merge Requests
• Basic understanding of FTP and how to transfer files to/from a server
• Ability to modify existing graphics in Photoshop and export to the most appropriate, web optimized format
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements:
Normal Office Working Conditions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
Software Powered by iCIMS