Under general direction, develops, implements, and maintains moderately complex proprietary and/or purchased software systems/applications in support of the financial services and investments divisions. Designs, codes, modifies, tests, debugs, integrates and documents applications from specifications dealing with the overall operating system including core and/or external web interfaces, sophisticated file maintenance, accounting systems, and/or document production. Documents system/application scope and objectives, leads projects of moderate scope, and participates in post implementation reviews and quality assurance.
• Provide solution blueprints (a structural build of how those solutions are meant to function together as a whole)
• Oversee code progression as a matrixed member of Full Stack Teams and has a strong understanding of standards.
• Has well developed business sense and can articulate how a particular solution fits into the overall needs a company has.
• Identifies technical automation solutions for business processes improvement.
• Create project specific design documents and recommend ideal solution.
• Works with specific teams to solve problems associated with multiple integrations with both in-house and vendor based systems.
• Maintain high levels of current skills in software-as-a-service (SaaS) architecture, solution design and best practices.
• Maintain high levels of current skills in platform-as-a-service (PaaS) architecture and solution design e.g. Amazon AWS.
• Understand integration protocols and technology such as REST, OData and MuleSoft Service Bus.
• Document requirements & functional specification for projects including use cases, screen mockups, wireframes, integration specifications and field mappings.
• Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product, working in concert with Enterprise Architects
Great West Global is a member of the Great-West Lifeco Inc. group of companies, which has interests in the financial services sector in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. Located in Bangalore, the company supports Great-West Financial and Empower Retirement offices across the United States. As an associate, you will enjoy the strength and security of an established firm along with the excitement and growth potential of a start-up company. You’ll also enjoy attractive benefits, including: competitive salaries, paid time off, Provident Fund contributions and health and life benefits.
Software Powered by iCIMS