Under general direction, develops, implements, and maintains moderately complex proprietary and/or purchased software systems/applications in support of the financial services and investments divisions. Designs, codes, modifies, tests, debugs, integrates and documents applications from specifications dealing with the overall operating system including core and/or external web interfaces, sophisticated file maintenance, accounting systems, and/or document production. Documents system/application scope and objectives, leads projects of moderate scope, and participates in post implementation reviews and quality assurance.
• Degree in computer science or related discipline required
• 2-5 year software development experience including Java, Spring, Web Services required
• Database experience with SQL required
• Experience with Agile development methodology is preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and manage time efficiently to meet project timelines
• Demonstrated experience of interpersonal skills: communicate clearly, and partner effectively with technical and non-technical employees,
• Ability to work well independently, or with remote teams
Great West Global is a member of the Great-West Lifeco Inc. group of companies, which has interests in the financial services sector in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. Located in Bangalore, the company supports Great-West Financial and Empower Retirement offices across the United States. As an associate, you will enjoy the strength and security of an established firm along with the excitement and growth potential of a start-up company. You’ll also enjoy attractive benefits, including: competitive salaries, paid time off, Provident Fund contributions and health and life benefits.
Software Powered by iCIMS