Under supervision, processes the daily required functions associated with the Platform Set-Up and Fund Reporting teams. Accountable for ensuring department quality and time standards are met.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
35%. Provide accurate reporting on a periodic basis as required by the various financial institutions
30%. Successful setup and processing of Platform Set-Up and Fund Reporting requests such as excessive trading, distribution rules, investment funds, and other processes from requests submitted by various internal and external sources.
15%. Provide quality control standards on the new fund set-ups on EASY
20%. Other duties as required
Background and Qualifications:
• 1- 2 years experience in a Financial Services related field.
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in a business related field.
• Strong organizational, analytical and computer skills, particularly in MS Excel.
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work with high volumes and prescribed deadlines.
• Ability to quickly learn a variety of unfamiliar subjects
• Strong ability to work within prescribed deadlines and in a team environment
Software Powered by iCIMS