Under the guidance of Regional head operations, provides strategic and tactical direction to back-office transactional operation teams. Work on strategic plans, lead and deliver transitions successfully. Develop, implement, and monitor on-going regulatory policies and procedures. Responsible for budget and managing unit costs associated with the functional unit while providing exceptional customer service for external and internal customers.
• Lead the GreatWest / Empower transition teams across geographies and sites
• Manage all aspects of GWG transitions – E2E transition lifecycle from planning to execution.
• Own and manage horizontal, organization wide COEs that would be placed under this organization, such as but not limited to RPA, workflow, etc.
• Assist with formulation & execution of business strategy for the GWG 5 year operations plans
• Coordinate with MIS team to ensure that technology, infrastructure and operational requirements are met
• Timely and accurate reporting and analysis of key levers of Business on periodical basis (Bimonthly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and annually)
• Closely coordinate with cross functional team in the process of setting long term planning and analysis (Quarterly Forecasts)
• Must possess demonstrated project management skills including but not limited to excellent planning, time management, decision-making, presentation and organization skills
• Very good presentation skills (preparation)
• 12+ years of experience in Transaction Processing / Financial Services. Experience with Retirement Domain would be preferred
• Graduate in B.Com or a Master's Degree in any discipline
• Good knowledge of MS Office, SQL Database and proficient in MS Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in all computer applications and knowledge in ERP systems
• Minimum rating of “Highly Effective” in 2016 YE cycle.
• Minimum of 18 months of experience in managing the transitions functions in a comparable retirement services domain
• Knowledge / involvement in ongoing initiatives such as RPA, business strategy and planning would be a significant advantage,
• Strategic mindset and ability to influence across geographies and sites
• Excellent Stakeholder Management skills and ability to interact with Senior Management stakeholders effectively.
• Should be a self-starter and carry a proactive & positive approach
• Proactive Solution driven approach
• Strategic collaboration mindset
• Ability to challenge status quo
• Ability to multi-task and capable of delivering on multiple priorities
• Able to grasp/learn new concepts, policies and procedures quickly
• Ability to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
• Good analytical skills
Software Powered by iCIMS