Job Title: System Test Analyst
Should possess the ability to quickly understand the business and technical requirements in order to design & execute appropriate tests scripts. Validate new functionality and ensure existing systems are not impacted negatively. Must be detail focused, able to communicate status of assigned tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines. Create new scripts based on requirements JIRA stories, Perform Regression Testing of automation/manual scripts, Script maintenance as well as defect reporting.
• Minimum of 1.5-2.5 years in Quality Assurance
• Testing scripts development and testing experience using HP Application Management Lifecycle (ALM)
• Must have experience testing both web based and application based functionality
• Must have experience in database query tools
• Demonstrated experience creating and reviewing test plans and test cases
• Strong written and verbal communications, teamwork and problem-solving skills
• Ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and technology teams
• Strong knowledge of HP UFT
• Domain experience BFSI or Retirement domain is desirable
• Agile experience will be advantage
• Ability to create and execute a test in testing environment
• Understanding of Testing Methodologies: Understanding of testing methodologies such as static & dynamic testing, black box and white box testing. Experience in system integration testing is desired
• Understanding of User based testing & end to end testing is a Plus.
• Technical Expertise: Candidate must possess good understanding of Test life cycle, Defect life cycle
• Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving: Demonstrates problem solving and analytical skills.
• Stakeholder Management: Candidate should have an experience in effectively working / managing relationships with IT and operations teams
• Effective Communication: Ability to communicate at all levels as well as possess good presentation skills
• Working knowledge testing tools such as HP ALM (Application lifecycle management) or JIRA
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 1.5+ years of experience in regression and functional testing environment on financial platforms
• Experience of working in a financial recordkeeping platform will be an added advantage
Tools Worked: MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word,), UFT, ALM
Shift Timing : 4:30 pm-1:30 am
Normal Office Working Conditions: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
Software Powered by iCIMS