• At least three years of software testing and business analysis experience
• Must have experience in Automation Testing (Selenium),JAVA, jenkins
• 2+ years writing and debugging Java programs
• In-depth understanding of and experience with requirement analysis
• Current hands-on experience with test automation tools and libraries such as Selenium Web driver and TestNG
• Testing Script development experience using Java
• Practical SQL skills
• Knowledge on CI pipeline builds, preferably using Hudson or Jenkins is good to have
• Experience with testing REST-based APIs and Services is value add
• Must be able to write test cases/plans based on functional requirements and/or specifications.
• Must be able to create end to end test plans: execute the plan and manage all activities in the plan
• Must have experience creating testing scorecards, determining impact scores and tracking failed cases.
• Must have the basic concept of Relational Database and SQL in order to pull data from various sources to anrralyze. Knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Must be able to identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues to management
• Must be able to isolate, replicate and report defects and verify defect fixes
• Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent applicable work experience
• Enthusiasm to work and learn in a team environment.
• Ability to work on a task independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work within waterfall or Agile/ Scrum methodology
• Must have good communications skills
• Provides day to day support to existing applications and troubleshoots system/applications performance issues as they arise. Determines and ensures resolution to moderately complex system/application problems. Depending on applications supported, may provide advanced technical support and guidance directly to internal and external end users.
Other desirable experience:
• Business knowledge of 401(k), 457 or 403(b) retirement plans would be a great bonus.
• A top performer in this role is one who takes initiative, is self-motivated, and able to juggle multiple priorities. So, we are looking for candidates with these qualities as well.
• Voice response testing experience
• SFDC (Salesforce) testing experience
• Experience with JIRA/Zephyr
• Knowledge or experience with AuraTester
Software Powered by iCIMS